Friday, February 4, 2011

Some... ladies?


I don't know if you can count mostly naked girls posing all sultry like this as 'ladies', but here you are. I think my favourite is the mermaid who is apparently swimming in outer space. I could put in the molecules-to-man evolution stinger that I'm tempted to do, but I won't. I love you guys.

In other news, I've been reading an abomination of a book known as 'Breaking Dawn'. Urgh. I'm nearly at the end of the book (why is it over 700 pages long?!) and nothing has happened! A friend told me once about an RP that she was a part of. In it, suddenly everyone was just playing house, content to take care of babies and cook food or whatever.

Ever since Edward and Bella have returned from their honeymoon, 'Breaking Dawn' has been playing house. There was one point where the book was threatening to get exciting, as Bella was dying when her baby was kicking the living crap out of her. (She was giving birth).

It was short lived though. On the bright side, S. Meyer has been teaching me an important lesson in grammar that I've known since grade, like, 4. Do not start a sentence with 'and', 'but', or 'because'.

S. Meyer apparently has a degree in English. WHY DOES SHE NOT KNOW THE BASICS, I DON'T EVEN. That is all.

3 comments:

Holly Yerkie said...

I call it the 'making sandwiches' syndrome.

Would you like a sandwich? Certainly, I like rye bread. I like pumpernickel. Nom nom nom. Have sex, would you like another sandwich?

Sonya Somers said...

These look nice, Sach. I enjoy your terribly curvy women! I meant terribly in a good way. You know, like when I say I love you horribly! Haha.

The tiny sailboat in the bottom one with the sexy mermaid woman is adorable, by the way {=)

Sachairi said...

Hahaha.

'Making Sandwiches Syndrome' is a good name for all this homemaking people want to write about.

Thank you, Sonya, for liking my ladies. I'm glad you liked my sailboat!