Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Flowers


This is part 3/4 for Sonya. It's looking like it's going to be a five- piecer, Sonya, so be prepared. I'm hoping to draw something real after all these tiny people drawings. But I'm drawing! That counts for something! Chapter 10 is also in the works. Exciting times.

Please have Lieza and Job! I don't draw Job nearly enough, even though he's a lot more adorable than I even remembered. See, I'm running a campaign of "Not Every Drow Can Be Evil". There CANNOT be an entire race that is evil. In the world that my characters inhabit, there's good AND bad Drow, just like any normal race of people.

Please enjoy, happy Valentines Day (or Happy Drifter Christmas to those of you who are single)

Love, Sachairi

2 comments:

Sonya Somers said...

Drifter Christmas? Haha. I've never heard of this.

Also, Oh God the little drow is adorable! You really should draw him more! I'd like to see him in non-chibi form as well.

Nice work, woman! :D

Sachairi said...

Thank you, Sonya! I'm glad you liked the drawing I did for you. And I do intend to draw poor Job more often.

Thank you!

And if you watched Supernatural, you'd know all about Drifter Christmas!