Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sound of Music


~Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad~



Last piece in the Sonya series. I hope everyone enjoyed our journey! From left to right is Rue, Lieza, and Tobias. These three could be the beginning of a common joke: So a slave, a gypsy, and an Angel of the Lord walk into a bar...
I've been wanting to give this trio an official title- all good trios seem to have one. Harry Potter is part of the "Golden Trio," Supernatural has the awesome "Team Free Will".
Please enjoy!

2 comments:

Sonya Somers said...

Oh God, they're all so cute! I would very much like to hear that joke. You should create one, haha.

thank you for all the cute art, Sachairiah! You have all my love {=)

Oh, and I think your trio should have a name too. Maybe the...onion...trio...? No sorry. Can't think of anything.

Sachairi said...

Clever group names are so difficult to think of!

I'm glad you've liked your series of drawings, even if they were all Tiny Fat People with Shiny Eyes. (TFPwSE)

It was great fun drawing them.