Wednesday, January 26, 2011

General Update of Sorts

Just wanted to give a general update on all things Sachairi.

On the right, under "People of Awesome" You will notice some links gone, and new ones to replace them.

I still can't figure out Tumblr, but what good are they anyways if they don't even have a Christian section, so I might be able to find a blog I might like? It might be a blessing.

I've been watching a show called "The Tudors" and it shocks me that King Henry has yet to experience any character growth. Your marriage isn't working out? (Because you spend a lot of time cheating on your wife?) Then I guess that the only solution is to declare it "null and void". Urgh. I know the show is based on real events, but seriously. Grow up.

On the bright side, the women aren't all supermodels from Heaven, the costumes and sets are wonderful. I sometimes get distracted from all the cheating to focus on the lovely backgrounds. (Although the show seems to want to make sure that all you see is cheating)

Supernatural is returning in a few days, and I'm quite excited. I'm still holding out on seeing a decent Christian, Angel, or even a decent understanding of God (Please, Kripke, read some Bible, or talk to a Christian with answers. There's only like a couple million of us) but I love Dean and Castiel, and for them I will return.

They better work on this new character arc for Cas real quick though. What was he doing making out with a demon? It was completely out of left field. (Considering earlier that same episode he wasn't saying anything nice about the fact that she is a demon)

Kripke also seems to be on the misunderstanding that humans who go to hell eventually become demons. I guess I should take it easy on him. What else can you expect from an atheist? (Then again, there's a sad amount of Christians in that category as well)

I found a few incredible websites for homeschooling kids in a Christian home. I will be linking them as well.

No comments: