Wednesday, November 17, 2010

...Then There Were Five


For my followers, sorry about all the re- posting. You may know that I post chapters of EC on here, and I wanted to shorten the posts, so nobody would have to scroll down for ever to see previous posts, but nothing seems to work. I've tried everything! If anyone has found a tutorial on expandable posts that had worked for them, please send me the link for it. Thanks.
I was talking to my dear friend Sonya last night, who pointed out to me that I really need to get back in gear and start drawing. I've been looking at other people's work, occasionally stumbling upon something that would destroy my soul a little, so I was told: "Why don't *you* destroy instead?"

At the top, flying, is Tobias. The brown guy with blue hair is Rue, the girl on his shoulders is Lieza. Lastly, Valesti riding Rhiannon. I just realized I forgot Valesti's antennae. The next chapter should be up shortly. I need to do some rewriting on previous chapters, as well. Mostly for Tobias and Valesti's sake.

Please enjoy!

2 comments:

Sonya Somers said...

Hahahaha, lookit them! The look on Rhiannon's face makes my life a better place.

That rhymed, but I didn't mean for it to. I'm not as gay as I seem!

Sachairi said...

I'm glad you liked it! =D