Tuesday, September 28, 2010

An Update

Lieza practice. I was down at the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival, and I sketched what people were doing. I changed them slightly so they would be crying. (I've been thinking about how Lieza would feel right after the events of the next chapter)
Rue hanging out with Sonya's original character. I don't believe he has a name... Maybe they're travelling together? Getting ready for rest and that guy counting their money. Sonya's cat guy belongs to her, and her blog is there on the right.

Please enjoy.


3 comments:

Sonya Somers said...

I should name him, if only so you can sound less confused, haha.

Sachairi said...

Aww. If he had a name and was never drawn again though, that'd be a lot more sad than me sounding confused.

Sonya Somers said...

He'll probably get drawn again though!