Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Workout

So, if I wanna look good on the big day, I'ma have to exercise. Seeing as I have nowhere to write this stuff, I'm going to track my progress here. Today is the 25th of July. I'm working out to tone my arms and legs, and to flatten my belly. I want to look awesome.

My goals are to feel more energized and more comfortable with my body. I also want to start thinking about tracking my calorie/ junk food intake.

Starting weight: 95lbs.
Measurements: Chest- 30in. 27in ribcage.
Waist- very close to 25in
Hips- 32in
Thighs-18in
Forearms-8 1/2 in.

These numbers are depressing. I want my waist to be more like 23in, and the thighs would probably look better if they were 16. Never measure yourselves, you'll be sad at the end. On the bright side I guess is that besides my thick waist, I would fit into a size zero dress.
Size zero measurements, if you don't want to look it up- 23.5in waist, 31.5in bust, and 34in hips.

Let's see how this works out, boyos.


No comments: